100 Cars That Changed the World showcases vehicles from the end of the nineteenth century to 2020.
- Cars are showcased with brief text, color photography, and vintage black and white photography.
- Vehicles included:
- The Ford Model T that put America on wheels.
- The Volkswagen Beetle that was loved around the world.
- The Jeep that helped win World War II and popularized off-road adventure.
- The Pontiac GTO that launched the muscle car era.
- The Dodge Caravan that changed the way that families travel.
- The Ford Explorer that ignited the SUV movement.
- The Tesla Model S that made electric cars exciting.
- And many more!
- Large hardcover, 144 pages.