- GRADE A BEANS – These beans are hand selected with the finest curing processes and are vacuum sealed for freshness. They measure 5-6 inches long, are plump, oily, black/dark brown, and 30-35% moist.
- MADAGASCAR VANILLA – These bourbon vanilla beans are considered to be the gold standard for quality vanilla beans in the spice world. Ideal for baking, as well as desserts like ice cream and creme brulee. It has no relation to bourbon alcohol.
- DELICIOUS TASTE – These Madagascar whole beans work best in baked goods such as cheesecakes, custards, creme brulee and sweet breads as well as ice cream and vanilla bean paste.
- EASY TO STORE – Store the beans in a tightly sealed airtight container, ideally a glass jar. Keep away from heat, and do not refrigerate.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED – Native Vanilla assists hundreds of micro farmers around the world with fair trade assistance, and maintains a commitment to growing practices that are environmentally friendly.